Friday 31 January 2014

The onion gods are nearly here!

Do I really have to tell you what we've been doing this week? Every bloody week I do this, and what thanks do I get? Does one single person read this and think "What a wonderful gift to the world this is, I must show my thanks by sending them a little present, such as a cabbage or half a million pounds"? No, they don't.

And yet here I am, telling you out of the goodness of my heart about the new sketch we released this week, which looks like this:


And then, undeterred by the total lack of gratitude you've shown for that, nevertheless also telling you about the new episode of Forgive Me Father, which really is getting terribly exciting now, and has got a murder in it. So you'll be wanting to watch that.


And then... well actually that's it. We didn't even release a book reading to plug Onion Gods, which is coming out on Wednesday. I KNOW! IT'S EXCITING! Instead, we linked to a radio play of the title story which some clever people made.

That's it. Go and do something else now.

No comments:

Post a Comment